Deep-fried Banana Rolls is a sweet snack recipe that will delight your taste buds with its lip-smacking flavours.
Time: 35 minutes
- 3 banana
- 1 cup refined oil
- 6 rice wrappers
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Peel banana and slice it into thick strips. In a bowl, add cinnamon followed by banana strips, brown sugar and
- vanilla essence. Make sure that the banana strips are coated well with the mixture.
- Lay the rice wrappers on a clean surface (or a tray) and add the banana strips in the centre. Bring the edges of
- the wrappers close and secure water so you get a closed wrap like structure. Repeat with the remaining banana
- Now in a deep-bottomed pan, heat refined oil in a skillet on medium flame. Carefully, add the banana rolls in
- the oil and deep fry them. Transfer the oil in a tissue to drain the excess oil. Serve hot and fresh!