Smooth and creamy, these Custard Tarts taste super-delicious and can be easily prepared at home!
Time: 50 minutes
- 1/4 cup vanilla custard powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- For Toppings
- mixed fruits as required
- To make this sweet dish recipe, add vanilla custard powder and 1/4 cup of milk in a bowl. Stir until a smooth
- paste is formed.
- Place a saucepan over medium flame and add the custard paste, the sugar and the remaining milk to it. Stir it
- continuously until the custard boils and thickens. Constant stirring avoids formation of lumps.
- Let the custard sit for a while. Once it reaches room temperature, pour the custard into tart cases. Refrigerate
- for an hour and allow the custard to set.
- Once done, carefully remove the tarts from the cases, garnish with your favourite fruits and serve immediately!