Try this scrumptious meatballs recipe which deserves a fair chance to be in the menu of the next party that you are planning to host.
Time: 55 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 13 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 450 gm minced chicken
- 10 tablespoon tomato chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- To begin with, place a large pan on medium flame. Put brown sugar, tomato chili sauce along with cranberry
- sauce in the pan. Stir for a minute until the sugar melts completely.
- Now add cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Turn the flame to medium low and let it simmer for the
- next 3 minutes. In the meantime, take the minced chicken and roll out few balls using your palms. Once they
- appear to be perfectly round, add them to pan.
- Cook for another 20 minutes so that the meatballs absorb the rest of the ingredients properly. Transfer in a
- serving dish, sprinkle sesame seeds and serve along with rice. Enjoy and relish the flavours of this easy
- nonvegetarian recipe.