Try these Corn Fritters recipe and indulge in its delicious flavors.
Time: 40 minutes
- 420 gm frozen sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt as required
- refined oil as required
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- black pepper as required
- To prepare this snack recipe, take a bowl and add sweet corn, finely chopped coriander leaves, green chili,
- garlic cloves, garam masala powder, salt, black pepper, lemon juice and fresh cream. Add egg and mix it well.
- Now, add baking powder and all-purpose flour to the egg-corn mix to form a dough-like mixture. You may feel
- the mixture is sticky but that’s absolutely fine.
- Heat refined oil in a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame. Grease your palms with some oil and take a
- portion of the corn-all purpose flour mixture to form a patty. Repeat the same with the entire dough. When the
- oil is hot enough, fry the patties on both the sides till it turns golden-brown and crisp. Once done, transfer
- these on a plate lined with absorbent paper. Serve these hot with a dip of your choice!