Nutties bring back the sweet memories of childhood, when our parents used to feed them to us with a glass of hot milk.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 6 tablespoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cashews
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- To prepare this dessert recipe, start by chopping the walnuts and cashews finely. Take a blender jar and add the
- pitted dates, half of the walnuts, and cashew nuts, and run them through a blender until they form a smooth
- and lump free mixture. Add the green cardamom powder, sugar, cinnamon powder, and cocoa powder to the
- mixture. Blend them in as well. Now, transfer the mixture in a bowl and make small, bite-sized balls from this
- Spread the rest of chopped cashew nuts and walnuts on a wide tray and cover the balls with them, by rolling
- them in this tray. Keep the balls in an airtight container, and consume anytime!