If you have some French fries lying in your kitchen and you are all up to do some creativity with them, then you must try these Chocolicious Fries
Time: 45 minutes
- 150 gm French fries
- 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon black dates
- 1 pinch powdered cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon roasted cashews
- 8 gems
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon colorful sprinkles
- To prepare this delectable dessert recipe that you can also enjoy as a snack, take a bowl and mix together corn
- flour and water, make a thin batter of it.
- Next, add French fries in the corn flour batter and deep fry them at 175 degree Celsius in a deep fryer for about
- 3 minutes till golden in colour.
- Then, put a pan on medium flame and add honey in it with a pinch of cinnamon powder, and quickly add the
- French fries in the pan and toss them until evenly coated. Add some dry fruits in the pan and toss once again.
- Once done, transfer these French fries in a serving dish and top with the remaining dry fruits. Then, evenly
- spread the chocolate syrup on the fries, and top it up with strawberry and maple syrup. Garnish with sugar
- strands and gems, and serve immediately. (Optional: If you don’t have sugar strands, you can use colourful
- sprinklers as well.)