Give a cheesy treat to your taste buds by trying these Cheesy Zucchini Bites, which can be made at home with easily available ingredients.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 kilograms grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced bread- white
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- 6 egg
- 1 cup minced green onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup grated cheese-cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- To begin with, preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius. In the meanwhile, take a bowl, add a grated zucchini
- along with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Wash and rinse. Squeeze the zucchini to take out the possible moisture. Use
- paper towel if needed.
- Take another bowl and combine mayo, eggs along with diced bread and green onions, garlic, lime zest,
- rosemary, parmesan, cheddar cheese and pepper according to your taste. Next, take round-shaped moulds and
- brush them with butter.
- Combine both the mixtures and place them in the moulds. Bake them for about 20-25 minutes or until they
- turn golden brown. Once done, take out and let it cool for 5 minutes.