As the name suggests, Cheesy Potato Wedges is truly a delectable appetizer recipe that will give your taste buds a mouth-watering experience.
Time: 40 minutes
- 6 potato
- 2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- water as required
- To prepare this delicious appetizer recipe, wash potatoes under running water, then peel and slice them into
- thick wedges. Next, add the potatoes in a deep-bottomed pan and pour enough water in it, put this pan on
- high flame and boil the potato slices in it. Once the wedges turn tender, drain the water and keep them aside.
- Next, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and melt butter in it. Quickly add the chopped onions in the pan
- and saute till they get translucent and pink.
- To the sauteed onions, add the boiled potato wedges and stir to mix them. Then, add chili flakes in the pan
- followed by fresh cream, Dijon mustard, mixed herbs, and salt. Mix well all the ingredients and cook for another
- two minutes.
- When done, transfer to a plate and garnish with mixed herbs to increase the flavour of these cheesy potato
- wedges. Serve hot!