Cheesy Pea Crostini is a Italian recipe made with cheese, bread slices, peas and fresh cream.
Time: 45 minutes
- 8 bread slices
- 2 tablespoon cheese cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 150 gm peas
- 2 tablespoon mozzarella
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 pinches salt
- Blitz the peas, cream, cheese in a food processor. Don’t make it too smooth- a little texture is nice. Stir through
- the chilli flakes and season well.
- Cut the bread slices into four squares. Drizzle with olive oil. Toast the bread slices on both sides until golden.
- Spoon a generous dollop of the pea mixture onto each crostini