Give a little healthy twist to the classic mac and cheese, and prepare Cheesy Cauliflower for your family and friends.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large cauliflower
- 50 gm cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- To begin with, wash and clean the cauliflower under running water. Once done, transfer the cauliflower in a
- microwave safe bowl and microwave the cauliflower for a minute or two. Make sure you cover the bowl with a
- Then, using a clean chopping board, chop the cauliflower into florets and keep them aside needed again. Then,
- grate the cheddar cheese in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now, take a microwave-safe bowl and transfer the cauliflower florets in it, microwave the florets yet again for a
- minute. Afterwards, add the grated cheddar in the bowl and microwave the mixture until the cheese melt
- Once done, pour heavy cream in the prepared mixture and stir it well until you get a thick consistency. Transfer
- the mixture into a serving dish and serve! (Note: Feel free to add more cheese to lift up the flavour.)