Cheese Garlic Popcorn is a delicious flavour of popcorn and it’s easy-to-prepare method makes it very convenient for house parties and small get-togethers.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup unpopped popcorns
- 4 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt as required
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- ground black pepper as required
- Roast the unpopped popcorns in a pressure cooker with butter, and let them cook until the popping sound
- stops. Transfer the popcorns to a bowl.
- Season the popcorn with salt and black pepper and mix them with your hands. Add the garlic powder,
- oregano, and the cheddar cheese, and toss the popcorns again. Sprinkle a final topping of cheddar cheese as
- the garnishing, and enjoy!