Cheese Corn Kebab is a delicious snack recipe that you can easily prepare for your family and friends over a weekend.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup boiled American corn kernels
- 2 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 3 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mint leaves
- 1/2 cup boiled,grated potato
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 pinch mace powder
- 2 pinches salt
- To prepare this yummy snack recipe, mash the boiled corns and add all the spices and veggies to it, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make oval shaped kebabs.
- Now, put a non-stick pan over medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, shallow fry the
- kebabs until they are crisp and golden in colour and serve with a tangy chutney.