Broccoli and Cheese Nuggets is an easy-to-make recipe prepared with broccoli, mozzarella cheese, leek and panko breadcrumbs.
Time: 50 minutes
- 30 gm onion
- 15 gm leek
- 2 cup refined oil
- 100 gm mozzarella
- 5 gm black pepper
- 60 gm potato
- 15 gm celery
- 10 gm garlic
- 120 gm broccoli
- 10 gm salt
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- For The Main Dish
- 250 gm panko breadcrumbs
- 100 gm breadcrumbs
- To make this easy recipe, first put a pressure cooker on high flame and add 1 cup of water in it, add potato in it
- and close the lid of the cooker. Boil the potato on 2 whistles and switch off the burner. Let it cool on its own
- and drain the extra water. Once the potato is cool, peel it well and mash using a masher and keep it aside in
- medium bowl.
- Cut broccoli into florets, blanch them and drain surplus water. Chop it finely and keep aside. Chop onion, garlic,
- celery and leeks in different bowls.
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat some oil in it. Then add chopped onion, garlic, celery, leeks in it, and
- saute for 2-3 minutes. Add blanched broccoli in it and saute until the moisture evaporates. Then add the
- mashed potato to it and mix thoroughly. Finally, add salt and pepper along with fresh bread crumbs to it. Let it
- Make crumbing batter with refined flour, salt and pepper as per your taste and water to pouring consistency.
- Shape the broccoli into small galettes, dip in the batter and coat it with panko bread crumbs.
- Now, heat the remaining oil in another pan over medium flame, fry the shaped galettes until golden brown.
- Remove and drain the extra oil with paper towel and serve hot with tomato salsa.