If you are someone, who is fascinated with Lucknowi cuisine then you cannot just deny how delicious Boti Kebabs are!
Time: 2 hour 40 minutes
- 1 kilograms chopped into cubes mutton
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- onion rings as required
- 3 tablespoon papaya paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed to paste green chilli
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- green chutney as required
- To prepare this delicious kebab recipe, marinate the mutton cubes with garlic paste, papaya paste and green
- chilli paste. Sprinkle a little garam masala powder along with chilli powder over the mutton cubes and mix well.
- Put this aside for half an hour and let the mutton pieces marinate.
- Add one cup of water to the pressure cooker and put it up on high flame. Bring the water to a boil and add
- these marinated mutton cubes into the boiling water, cook until the water evaporates and the mutton pieces
- are tender and dry.
- Grill the cooked mutton cubes in a preheated grill. Keep greasing the mutton cubes with butter frequently until
- smoking hot. Serve hot in a plate with mint chutney topped with onion rings!