Bhatti Ka Murgh is an authentic Punjabi recipe that is extremely loved by chicken lovers all across the globe.
Time: 40 minutes
- 650 gm chicken
- 20 gm garlic paste
- 50 gm roasted onion paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 10 gm chopped coriander leaves
- 30 ml white butter
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 20 gm ginger paste
- 100 gm hung curd
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 20 ml vinegar
- 5 gm black pepper
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon crushed lightly coriander seeds
- To prepare this appetizer recipe, clean the chicken pieces under running water and pat dry them. Now, add the
- chicken pieces in a bowl and slit them with a sharp knife. Mix lemon juice, salt, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon red chili
- powder and crushed coriander seeds with the chicken pieces and keep it aside for ½ hour for marinating.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high temperature.
- Now, take another bowl and add hung curd along with remaining red chili powder, garam masala, salt and
- roasted onion paste in it. Mix the marinated chicken pieces with this mixture. Set it aside. Now, take skewers
- and add the coated chicken pieces on it.
- Apply butter on the chicken pieces. Place the skewers on a preheated grill and cook it until the color changes.
- Once grilled, take it off the grill and place the chicken pieces on a platter. Serve it hot with mint chutney. Enjoy!