Bhakri is a popular Maharashtrian recipe, which is prepared with flour.
Time: 20 minutes
- 350 gm jowar flour
- water as required
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To prepare this Maharashtrian recipe, make a stiff dough of flour with water. Knead it well.
- Take a small sized dough, make a ball out of it and place it on a plastic sheet.
- Wet your hands with water and pat the dough gently into a thick, flat disk. Make sure that the dough does not
- stick while patting.
- Heat a griddle and place the disk on it. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and roast it well.
- When the bottom of the dough turns crispy brown, turn it over and cook the other side. When it is done, serve
- after putting some ghee.