Crispy and crunchy, these are the words that will strike you when you taste this delicious Baby Corn Fry recipe!
Time: 45 minutes
- 200 gm baby corn
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cup refined oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To prepare this easy recipe, parboil the baby corns in pressure cooker with enough water to soak them. Once
- done, strain the extra water. Once done, pat them dry and put them aside till required. Next, take a small bowl
- and make a paste of corn flour and 4 tablespoons of water, and keep aside.
- Now, put a kadhai or a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. Meanwhile, take a small bowl
- and mix together chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, salt, all purpose or refined flour, and keep aside.
- Now, roll the parboiled baby corns into the dry flour mixture, then into corn flour paste and once again into dry
- flour mixture and then into bread crumbs placed inside a plate. Place the baby corns in the hot oil and deep fry
- them till golden brown in colour. Serve hot green onion and your favourite dip. (Optional: You can also fry a
- few curry leaves and add them to the final dish for an enhanced flavour.)