Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding is a delicious dish that you can make for your family and friends in breakfast.
Time: 1 hour
- 2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
- 4 tablespoon egg
- 4 tablespoon raisins
- 4 tablespoon walnuts
- 2 apple
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 10 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take whole wheat bread and apply butter on both sides of each bread. Cut the crust of bread and then slice
- them into cubes. Now, take a baking dish and grease it with little amount of butter. Spread the bread cubes in
- the dish and keep it aside.
- Now, take peeled apples and cut them into 4 pieces. Make sure to remove the core and then place them in the
- baking dish as well.
- Now, take a bowl and add eggs, milk and sugar in it. Use an electric beater and beat well all the ingredients
- until sugar is dissolved. When done, add cinnamon powder and vanilla extract in the bowl, and stir to blend the
- Now, pour this mixture in a baking dish and all over the bread. Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven at 180 degree
- Celsius. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour until golden brown in
- When done, take out and sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top of the dish. Let it cool slightly and then serve
- with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!