Serve this comfort snack with mustard sauce and a chilled beverage. Enjoy!
Time: 15 minutes
- 6 tablespoon veg mayonnaise
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 burger buns
- 1 sliced onion
- For Filling
- 1 boiled,mashed potato
- red chilli powder as required
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- Add salt, rice flour, chaat masala and red chilli powder in mashed potatoes. Mix well with hands and make
- medium shaped patties. Heat oil in a large pan and shallow-fry aloo tikki over medium flame till both the sides
- are golden brown in colour.
- Transfer fried aloo tikki to a kitchen towel to remove excess oil. Meanwhile, cut the burger buns horizontally in
- two halves. Spread 1 tablespoon veg mayonnaise on each half of burger bun.
- On bottom half of burger bun, place burger patty, tomato and onion slices. Add a dollop of mayonnaise and
- top it up with other half of the bun. Serve!