One such jelly recipe which will be a treat for your little ones is Strawberry Jelly.
Time: 50 minutes
- /2 kilograms strawberry
- 12 gm powdered gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup water
- Place a pan over medium flame and add sugar along with water in it. Let the mixture boil for about 4-5 minutes
- and then keep aside for cooling. Now, add the strawberries in a blender jar and blend them to form a smooth
- puree. Add this puree to the sugar syrup and stir it well. Strain this mixture with a muslin cloth in a bowl to
- bring out the red liquid.
- Next, mix gelatin powder with half a cup of cold water and make sure it melts. Further on, add the gelatin
- mixture to the red liquid and mix it well. Pour this liquid into the desired mould and refrigerate for a couple of
- hours. Serve chilled, enjoy!