Chicken rolls recipe is a delectable snack and is quite popular across the world.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 pieces sliced thick mozzarella
- 1/2 cup basil
- 50 gm parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- Wash the chicken breasts pieces with fresh water. For the pesto sauce, take the basil leaves, garlic clove, and
- Parmesan cheese in a blender, and keep blending them until they form a smooth thick paste. The consistency
- should be appropriate for filling in the chicken breasts.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 175 degrees Celsius). Pound the chicken breasts with a
- wooden spatula, and put a tablespoon of the pesto sauce in each piece. Put themozzarella cheese slice on top
- of the pesto sauce, and fold the chicken breasts. Secure with a toothpick, if required.
- Grease a baking dish with virgin olive oil, and place the chicken on the it. Bake for about 50 minutes, in a 180
- degrees pre-heated oven, or until the chicken is cooked. Serve fresh.