Peanut Pakora is a delicious snack recipe that can be easily prepared at home with common ingredients.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- 1 1/2 cup refined oil
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed cumin seeds
- For The Main Dish
- 1/2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 4 tablespoon rice flour
- To prepare this amazingly delicious snack recipe, take a large bowl and add gram flour, rice flour, red chilli
- powder, cumin seeds to the bowl along with two tablespoons of refined oil, citric acid, and salt. Mix well all the
- ingredients and then add water in the mixture. Stir to prepare a thick batter for dipping the peanuts.
- Next, put a frying pan on high flame and heat four tablespoons of oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, lower
- the flame. Then after two minutes, add the raw peanuts in the pan and shallow fry them till they turn light
- When done, turn of the burner and transfer the peanuts on an absorbent paper, so that it soaks up the
- excessive oil. Let them cool at room temperature.
- Now, mix the fried peanuts in the gram flour and rice flour batter and mix well. Next, put a kadhai on medium
- flame and heat oil in it, when the oil is hot enough, take a small portion in your hand and carefully place it in
- the kadhai.
- Deep fry these peanut pakoras until they turn light brown in colour. Put these pakoras on absorbent paper and
- serve with mint chutney and tomato ketchup.