One such recipe that will be perfect this rainy season is Mushroom Pakora.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup mushroom
- 2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 red chilli
- 2 onion
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- water as required
- 1 cup grated cheese cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 cup refined oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves
- Wash and clean the onions and mushrooms, chop them into fine pieces. Carefully chop the red chilies and
- coriander leaves separately and keep them aside.
- In a deep bowl add in the mushrooms followed by bread crumbs, onions, corn starch, red chilies, coriander
- leaves, red chili powder. Mix all the ingredients well. Once done, add in the grated cheese in the mixture and
- mix again.
- To give the mixture a little bit of moisture, add enough water followed by salt and mix well.
- Take a deep bottomed pan, put it on medium flame and heat refined oil in it. Add in small ball like portions of
- the prepared mixture in the pan and deep fry until you get a crispy golden shade. Transfer the prepared pakora
- on a tissue to remove excess oil. Serve!