This Croutons recipe is made with crumbled bread slices and are fried to perfection.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 slices bread- white
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- To prepare this side dish recipe, crumble the left over slices of bread into small pieces and set them aside.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper over these crumbles and mix them well. Make sure they are evenly
- Now, place a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame and heat olive oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add
- the crumbled pieces of bread in it and fry these until they turn golden brown. Transfer the croutons in a plate
- lined with absorbent paper to soak the excess oil. Serve these over a hot soup or a zesty salad to enjoy!