If there is one snack that is an absolute favorite of everyone across the globe, it is Corn Nachos
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup maize flour
- 3/4 cup American corn kernels
- salt as required
- water as required
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- chilli flakes as required
- refined oil as required
- To make this snack recipe, transfer the corn kernels in a blender and blend corn to a smooth paste. Take a large
- bowl and mix together all purpose flour, maize flour, corn paste, chilli flakes, salt and oregano. Add lukewarm
- water and knead it in the form of a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into equal balls. Dust the kitchen surface with flour and gently roll each ball out into a thin
- chapatis. Now, using a triangle-shaped cookie cutter, cut triangles from the chapatis.
- Heat enough refined oil in a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame. When the oil is hot enough, add the
- triangles in it and deep fry the nachos until golden and crisp. Once done, transfer these on a plate lined with
- absorbent paper. Serve these with with salsa or guacamole, cheesy dips or sauce of your choice to enjoy!