This almost-instant main dish combines the flavors Chilli and Capscium in Macaroni.
- Fresh red chilli 1
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Macaroni boiled 1 cup
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
- Onion finely chopped 1 medium
- Tomato ketchup 2 tablespoons
- Red chilli sauce 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
- Deseed and cut capsicum into small cubes. Slit, deseed and chop red chilli.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté well.
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chopped red chilli and sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, capsicum cubes and macaroni. Toss to mix.
- Add salt and toss. Add chopped coriander and toss well. Let it get heated through.
- Serve hot.