Indian meals are simply incomplete without a sweet delight, and one such delicacy is Apple Phirni
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup basmati rice
- 1 apple
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- For those looking forward to a low-calorie dessert, Apple Phirni is a perfect sweet dish. For preparing it, first
- soak the Basmati rice in water for about 10 minutes.
- When the rice are soaked enough, grind them to a fine batter with milk. Now, peel off the skin of apple and cut
- the apple finely. Keep aside a few apple pieces, and grind the remaining pieces to a paste in a grinder.
- Then take a thick bottomed pan, and add rice batter along with sugar and apple paste. When the contents
- have boiled well, switch off the burner. Transfer the boiled batter and sprinkle apple pieces on it. Serve it hot to
- your guests for a divine eating experience.