Fresh strawberries make these simple and delicious blender muffins amazing. They’re ready to go in the oven in less than 10 minutes, and perfect for breakfasts or snacks.
Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups oats
- 2 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup non fat, plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a muffin tin or line with muffin papers. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the oats, bananas, eggs, yogurt, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
- Process or blend until smooth.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Evenly divide the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.