S’mores Pops is a delectable dessert recipe of American cuisine that you can prepare for your kids’ birthday party, and the kids will have a blast with this delicious dish.
Time: 35 minutes
- 5 marshmallow
- water as required
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- For Garnishing
- crackers as required
- To prepare this yummy dessert recipe, put a deep-bottomed pan on high flame and add water in it, and bring it
- to a boil. Meanwhile, using a double-boiler method, melt chocolate chips to a sauce like consistency, and
- transfer to a bowl.
- Next, put crackers in a plastic bag and crush them into crumbs, transfer the crumbs to a bowl.
- Now, take marshmallows and insert a lollipop stick in the middle of each marshmallow. Lightly dip each
- marshmallow in the chocolate sauce and ensure that the whole marshmallow is not completely covered in it.
- Now, roll the chocolate marshmallow pops in the cracker crumbs half way. Place all the pops on the parchment
- paper to set. When set, remove the stick or you can also have with stick and enjoy!