Spinach Corn Pasta is a great wholesome dish laced with goodness of spinach and cooked in whole wheat white sauce.
- Penne pasta boiled 3 cups
- White sauce 2 cups
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Spinach puree 1/2 cup
- Corn kernels boiled 3/4 cup
- Olive oil 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic finely chopped 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Red chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese powder 2 teaspoons
- A fresh parsley sprig for garnishing
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add half teaspoon of chilli flakes and mix. Add white sauce and mix.
- Add salt and mix. Add pasta, spinach puree and corn kernels and mix well. Add milk, mix well and cook on low heat for two minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese powder, remaining chilli flakes, garnish with parsley sprig and serve hot.