Maple Makhana Chikki is a delicious Fusion recipe that you must try.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoon lotus seed pops
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- 300 ml maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Reduce the maple syrup in a pan over medium flame till it thickens, i.e.,150 ml.
- Next, put a pan on low flame and dry roast lotus seed pops, almond flakes, sesame seeds, and coconut flakes
- in it. Then, add the reduced maple syrup in the pan and mix well with the toasted ingredients.
- Place a parchment paper on a tray, and then spread the mixture on it. Let the mixture set. When set, you can
- cut pieces as desired and store in an air-tight container for a longer use.