Homemade Potato Smiley is an American recipe made using potatoes, corn flour and cheese.
Time: 1 hour
- 7 boiled,peeled potato
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon spice oregano
- 1 cup grated cheese cubes
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 cup refined oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Grate the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add grated cheese, minced garlic, salt, red chilli powder,
- oregano and corn flour to the same bowl. Mix well all the ingredients to a thick dough without adding water.
- Keep this in the fridge for about an hour. Make small balls and flatten them like a cutlet. Using a knife, cut out
- two eyes and a mouth.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high flame and deep fry the smileys until golden brown and crisp. Serve with
- tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.