Time: 15 minutes
- Paneer (cottage cheese) grated ½ cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1 tablespoon
- Oil for deep-frying
- Dill leaves (suva) ¼ cup
- Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
- Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan.
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl, add refined flour, dill leaves, green chillies, garlic and salt and mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Deep-fry cheese balls in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.