These crispy sweetcorn fritters take seconds to make and taste delicious too.
Time: 15 minutes
- Corn corb canned cream style 300 grams
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Cornflour/ corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Spring onion greens finely chopped ¼ cup
- Red chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Combine cream style corn, breadcrumbs, spring onion greens, red chilli flakes, black pepper powder, salt and mix. Add cornstarch and mix well.
- Shape them in balls and flatten to shape them into fritters. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour. Drain on absorbent paper
- Serve hot.