This lemon mint ice cream calls for five ingredients and there are even fewer steps involved. Lemon and fresh mint make a perfect flavor pair. It’s refreshing with just the right amount of zing. It’s extra perfect when it’s made into this creamy coconut milk-based ice cream. Summer food at its finest! This ice cream would also make a mean ice cream sandwich, maybe with some vanilla or strawberry cookies!
- 1 13.66-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup or favorite liquid sweetener
- Blend all ingredients together. Taste and adjust sweetener and add more mint, if needed.
- Once blended completely, pour into a freezer-safe container lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours, or until desired consistency is reached. Try to stir every hour or so if possible for the creamiest result.
- Once frozen, scoop and serve.