This Low-calorie Green Capsicum is a must try for you.
Time: 35 minutes
- 5 capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 2 handfuls chopped coriander leaves
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup broken wheat (dalia)
- 2 large tomato
- 3 tablespoon mixed dry fruits
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Soak the dalia overnight. Pressure cook it in the morning with a little salt. Ensure that it remains grainy and not
- completely mushy. Slice the capsicum from top and scoop out the contents. Wash it inside out. Puree the
- tomatoes and keep them aside.
- Heat a pan and add the dalia, tomato puree, peas, mixed dry fruits, salt and chilli powder. Allow it to simmer till
- the moisture is absorbed. Allow it to cool.
- Stuff the mixture neatly into the capsicum halves and steam the capsicums for about 8-10 minutes, depending
- on the size and thickness of the capsicums.
- Serve it with chapatis or like a snack.