Healthy Spanish Omelette makes a perfect breakfast every morning packed with protein.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon skimmed milk
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 sliced mushroom
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sliced capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/2 sliced tomato
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the egg whites. When it tuns thick, add oats, milk, pepper and salt as per your
- Place a non-stick pan on medium flame, pour a portion of the egg white mixture and roll over to the surface of
- the pan.
- Sprinkle the veggies(capsicum, onion, tomato and mushroom) on top of it and press gently.
- Now cover the pan with a lid and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes on a low flame till the vegetables get steamed.
- Remove the lid and flip the side of the omelette. Cook till it turns golden brown. Use the other remaining egg
- white mixture to prepare more omelettes.
- Cut into wedges and serve it with the vegetable side up. Serve hot with toasted bread.