Looking for a healthy burger recipe? This one is super quick and easy to make, plus it’s great for your heart.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 Lb. Ground Lean Turkey
- 1/4 C. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 C. Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dried Basil
- 1/3 C. Grated Carrot
- 1/3 C. Reduced Fat Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 C. Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- 3 Pepperoncinis, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- You can do this by hand or in the bowl of a stand mixer for a few minutes on a low setting.
- Form the meat into 5 equal patties and grill until cooked through.