Basil-Peach Smoothie is a perfect summer drink that will not only quench your thirst but also help you to beat the scorching heat.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup peaches
- 3 1/2 tablespoon peach nectar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- To prepare this smoothie recipe, peel the peaches and add them in a blender jar along with basil leaves, lemon
- juice, yoghurt, peach nectar and ice cubes. Blend it until the peaches are smooth and the mixture is smooth. If
- the mixture is too thick, add water in it and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately to enjoy!