A delicious toast recipe that you can make for your loved ones in breakfast, Baked Egg Cheese Toast can be easily made at home.
Time: 1 hour
- 8 egg
- 2 cup milk
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- 8 slices white bread
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 100 gm butter
- Firstly, take a glass dish which is oven-safe and grease the bottom of the dish with butter. Next, place the bread
- slices in the glass dish and apply a thick layer of butter on each slice.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your taste, and add grated cheddar cheese to each slice. Now, take a bowl
- and mix four eggs and milk together, whisk well. Pour egg and milk batter on each slice. Cover the glass dish
- with a cling film and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, take out the glass dish with bread slices and crack open an egg on each bread slice. Put the glass
- dish in the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and bake for half an hour. Serve hot!