This Valentine’s Day, make your partner feel special by making this easy recipe.
Time: 45 minutes
- 125 gm butter
- 50 gm corn flour
- 30 gm strawberry jam
- 50 gm icing sugar
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- For Toppings
- 5 tablespoon butter cream frosting
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees. Prepare the baking tray by lining with baking parchment.
- Add the butter in a bowl, it shouldn’t be too soft or too hard.
- Add icing sugar, corn flour, all purpose flour. Bring everything together to make a dough.
- Now make small bowls out of it. Lay down the balls on a baking tray. Press them with the help of a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minute. Take them out of the oven, let it rest on the baking tray itself for minimum 20
- minutes and then place them on a cooling rack and let it cool down for more 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spread the strawberry jam and the butter cream frosting on the cookies and join the two. Your kissing cookies
- are ready.