Kheers are a must on the Indian palate and that’s why we have huge variety of lip-smacking kheers being prepared in India.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 8 cup full cream milk
- 4 tablespoon pistachios
- 6 green cardamom
- 1/2 cup vermicelli
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 8 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon almonds
- Take a deep bottomed pan, keep it on medium flame and boil the full cream milk in it. Once done keep it aside.
- Take another pan and roast vermicelli in it till it gets a light brown color.
- In a deep bottomed pan kept on medium flame, heat ghee and roast green cardamom in it. Add vermicelli in it
- and saute it for at least 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk, sugar in the pan and mix till you get a thick mixture.
- Finally add pistachios, raisins and almonds to this mixture and let it simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve.