If you are looking for a creamy popsicle to beat the heat in this summer season, then these Fudge Pops are perfect for you!
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnuts spread
- To prepare this ice cream recipe, take a bowl and add chocolate-hazelnut spread in it. Pour a cup of almond
- milk in it and using an electric beater, beat well both the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Now, pour the rest of the milk and beat once again. When the mixture is thick and creamy, pour into ice cream
- moulds. Close the moulds and place them in the freezer. After a few hours, carefully remove them from the
- moulds and serve immediately to enjoy!