Brownies topped with whipped cream and nuts and hot fudge served in a shot glass with an edible chocolate straw!
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tray of brownies (Personally, I like to use Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix)
- 1 box Jell-O brand white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ tub Cool Whip
- 2 skor bars
- 5 small plastic cups
- Prepare brownies according to your recipe or box mix directions. Then cut brownies into 2-inch squares and set them aside.
- Combine pudding mix with the milk in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes then fold in half the tub of Cool Whip until completely blended.
- Roughly chop the Skor bar. (If you don’t have a sharp knife, put the unwrapped candy in a small plastic bag, lay it on a hard surface and use a spoon to crush the candy into smaller pieces.)
- Place a brownie in the bottom of each cup, top with a heaping spoonful of the pudding mixture and sprinkle with some skor bar. Layer brownie, pudding and candy until the cups are full.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap with plastic and keep them in the fridge for up to three days!