This is white chocolate and sliced strawberries wrapped in wonton wrappers only to be deep fried.
Time: 45 minutes
- 5 cup sliced strawberry
- 680 gm wonton wrapper
- 3 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 5 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup chopped,crushed lightly white chocolate
- To begin with, place wonton wrappers on a plain flat surface. Divide white chocolate in equal portions and
- place them in between of the wrappers. Then place a slice of strawberry on each one of them.
- Step 2
- Next, moist your hand with little water and fold in the edges, giving the wrappers a triangle shape. Press and
- seal it lightly with the help of your fingers. Now place a pan on medium flame and pour oil. Once heated
- enough, put the wontons and deep fry them.
- Step 3
- Fry until they turn golden brown from both the sides. Once done, transfer in a serving dish, drizzle melted
- chocolate syrup over them and garnish with the remaining sliced strawberries.