We understand the struggle of a foodie on a diet and that is why we bring to you this mind-boggling recipe of Chocolate Pudding!
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup boiled water
- For Garnishing
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- To make this delicious dessert recipe, cut the avocados in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Now, split the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Then, add the avocado, vanilla, coco powder, maple syrup and agave nectar in a food processor. Combine until
- Simultaneously, add the orange juice and salt followed by the hot water.
- Once the mixture becomes creamy, transfer it into serving bowls and refrigerate until set.
- Once chilled, garnish with the pistachios and serve immediately!