Chocolate is loved by everyone. Chocolate Mousse is one such chocolaty delight which is ideal to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Time: 50 minutes
- 350 gm cooking chocolate
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 6 egg
- 2 tablespoon white rum
- For Garnishing
- 4 handful chocolate chips
- To prepare this delicious mousse recipe, break the cooking chocolate into smaller pieces and transfer in a bowl.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler then place it in a bowl
- placed in a bigger bowl with hot water. Allow the chocolate to melt and stir constantly.
- Once the chocolate is properly melted and smooth in texture, remove from heat. Beat in the egg yolks and
- white rum. Whisk egg whites stiff, and fold into the chocolate mixture. Then pour into the cups and refrigerate
- to set. Once done, garnish the chocolate mousse with the chocolate curls and serve.
- You can also garnish the dessert with chocolate chips as it will taste even better. This mousse recipe tastes the
- bestwhen served chilled. You can serve it on special occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and even on family
- get-togethers. Do top it up with whipped cream for that extra sweet taste.