Try out the enticing Basil Ice Cream recipe.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 850 ml coconut milk
- 170 gm basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon rice syrup
- To make this delicious ice cream recipe, put a pan over medium flame and add water in it. Bring the water to a
- boil and add salt in it. Meanwhile, bring a large bowl and add cold water in it.
- Wash basil leaves under running water. When the water is hot enough, add the basil leaves for 1-2 seconds in
- it. Then transfer the basil leaves into the cold water and allow them to cool. Once cool, squeeze out the excess
- water from the leaves and transfer them into the blender jar.
- Next, add vanilla extract, coconut milk, salt and maple syrup in the blender jar. Blend the ingredients until you
- obtain a smooth puree.
- Now transfer the mixture into an air tight container and refrigerate for overnight until set. Once set, scoop out
- and serve.