Baked Yogurt with Berries is a fuss-free breakfast recipe that you can make for your loved ones on a Sunday brunch.
Time: 25 minutes
- 320 gm hung curd
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- For Garnishing
- mixed berries as required
- To prepare this easy recipe, crush cornflakes at the bottom of a baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together hung curd, mixed berries, condensed milk, fresh cream, and vanilla essence.
- Whisk well to avoid any lumps. Strain, if necessary to remove the extra water. Pour this berries mixture in the
- baking dish over the cornflakes mixture.
- Put the baking dish in a pre-heated oven and bake at 170 degree Celsius for 10 for 15 minutes. Once done,
- take out the baking dish and transfer in a bowl. Garnish with cornflakes and berries of your choice, and serve