Zucchini Cheese Omelette is a flavorsome French recipe which you can duly enjoy with your loved ones one a lazy morning.
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 egg
- 2 onion
- salt as required
- 2 green chilli
- 2 zucchini
- 4 tablespoon refined oil
- black pepper as required
- 6 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- For Garnishing
- 2 tablespoon spring onions
- To prepare this breakfast recipe, firstly, in 2 bowls, grate zucchini and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle some salt in
- the grated zucchini. Mix it well and keep aside until the zucchini releases water. Once it does, press the zucchini
- to remove the water from it. Make sure the grated zucchini is dry. In another bowl, crack open the eggs and
- mix them well with grated cheese, salt and pepper as per your taste. Meanwhile, chop the green chillies, spring
- onions and onions finely.
- Mix the grated zucchini in the egg bowl and add on the chopped green chilies and onions in it. Whisk all the
- ingredients to make sure the mixture is smooth.
- Now, heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add the egg mixture carefully in it. Spread the mixture all over
- the pan. Let it cook until it starts to rise and becomes golden in color. Now, flip the omelette carefully and cook
- the other side as well. Once done, remove from heat and transfer the omelette in a plate. Garnish with chopped
- spring onions. Serve it hot with a toast and glass of fresh juice!